[RTTY] Region III Band Plan

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Region III Band Plan
From: Bob Stewart <rstewart@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 21:40:29 +0000
Hi,

John Barber GW4SKA's recent posting of a complaint of interference from a
RTTY operator to a "QRP CW" frequency promps me to point out that here in
Region III 7032 is well inside the Digital Band Plan. I assume that the "QRP
CW" frequency was choosen from Region I and II  perspective.

Region III Digital Sub Bands:

JA 7025 to 7045 only
VK and ZL 7030 to 7040 and above.

Seems to me that the Region I and II QRP CW ops should re-think their choice
frequency. I understand that these "QRP CW" frequecies are nominated on
other bands and that they are all within the Region III Data Band Plan.

Bob ZL2AMI