Re[2]: [RTTY] Spring Break RTTY Sprint

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: Re[2]: [RTTY] Spring Break RTTY Sprint
From: "dg8lav@arrl.net" <dg8lav@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 18:27:47 +0100
Hi Michael,

i use the Lotw for dxcc and other arrl awards only. (if they will
activate this function in the future :)
Its cheaper and better to handle. I do not send my cards
overseas any more. Much better for european and non-us ham's.

I like the "real" card and i'm collecting cards since i got my ticket.
>From time to time i take a look in my boxes with qsls and remember
a lot of nice contacts in the past. Many good memorys about a lot
of real good qso's with real good radio amateurs all over the world.

The rtty community confirms better as any other group of amateurs!
Thank you guys!

73 de Karl
DG8LAV