[RTTY] Back on the Air

To: "RTTY Reflector" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Back on the Air
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 06:52:04 -0600
Finally got a radio hooked up and running.  Still lots to do, but first glimpse
of my renovation.

http://www.aa5au.com/shack040328.jpg

Hope to have the 2nd PC and radio connected before the EA RTTY contest this
weekend.  A lot will change from the existing set up.  Yesterday I bought two
brand new Ergotron 300 series flat panel monitor arms from Mendelson's for $150
each ($325 each from Ergotron) so I'll have two flat panel monitors adjustable
to any position.  The IC-PW1 will go on the floor behind the desk (fans are too
loud) and a 3rd radio & AL-80B will go in its place.  Need to make an add-on to
the desk to the right to hold the right radio's amplifier.  Going to be nice
when it's finished.

Then I can turn my attention to antennas. hi

73, Don AA5AU