Re: [RTTY] T33C RTTY

To: "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@arrl.net>,"RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] T33C RTTY
From: "JOHN DOBSON" <w8wej@citynet.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 14:11:20 -0000
I have not even heard them on any band until Friday night, around 10:30 EDT
on 17 cw , then they were only 229 or so,far too weak for me to give them a
shot..
Im in the mid-ohio valley and propitgation just seems to end here for me and
them..
While I certainly do not have a super station, it is not a micky mouse set
up either..
Although I ended up working 3b9c on 5 bands, I noticed a similiar situation
with them also..
I did have a email from from Charleston , WV indicating
similiar problems there.
I think, or would at least like to think, propigation.
73 john