[RTTY] 2004 CQ W PX RTTY Contest--Call for Plaque Sponsors

To: "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 2004 CQ W PX RTTY Contest--Call for Plaque Sponsors
From: "W6OTC" <w6otc@garlic.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 18:10:29 -0000
RTTY Contesters:

We are in the last stages of checking around 1,050 logs submitted for the
February 2004 CQ WPX RTTY Contest.  This was another record-breaking contest
in terms of the number of logs submitted--and of course new World records
were set in several classes.

Each year we try to award as many plaques as possible, but all plaques
depend on sponsorship.  If you are a sponsor from last year and would like
to continue your sponsorship, please let me know ASAP.  If you are not a
past sponsor but wish to sponsor a plaque, please let me know that also.

The cost is $55, payable to me at my CBA.  I will order the plaques in May
and they should be mailed around the time the results are published in July.
The CQ publication deadline for submitting the results of this contest and
showing plaque sponsors and winners is the first week of May.  If you want
to sponsor a plaque, please let me know via e-mail ASAP.

BTW, for those expecting to receive a plaque from CQWW RTTY Sept. 2003,
these should be mailed this week.

Thanks,
Glenn, W6OTC