Re: [RTTY] "Email failed" message

To: <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] "Email failed" message
From: "John Fleming" <john@wa9als.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 10:35:58 -0500
> --- Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu> wrote:
>
> > It looks like the offender is:
> >
> >   wa9aw@net66.com
>
> The offending user has been unsubscribed.
>
> 73 - Jim AD1C

I took Joe's place as list moderator awhile back.  I get all the email from
Mailman - including all the viruses etc that get trapped.  Obviously others
have passwords to the RTTY list.  I'm going to take this opportunity to step
down from moderating this list.  Would someone with a password please step
forward and take this over?  When I know who's going to moderate, we can
change the email addy that the list forwards administrative mails to.

Thanks - John, WA9ALS