[RTTY] Attn RTTY ops

To: "ADXC Reflector" <adxc@yahoogroups.com>,"RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Attn RTTY ops
From: "Jim McDonald" <jim@n7us.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 18:27:06 -0700
Terry, AB5K, the AR-Cluster developer, and I are trying an intercom among RTTY
ops on the cluster.  We set up a "regional announcement filter" named, aptly
enough, RTTY.  An announcement sent in the format:

A/RTTY message

with the actual comments you want to make inserted where I show "message" will
go to users who the sysop has set up the RTTY announcement functionality.

I set it these users on my node with that:  W9OL, W5PJR, NN6K, W6WRT, and me.
At least I think that's the list.  Let me know if you want me to add the RTTY
announcement capability to your profile if you connect to my node.

The announcement should go to users anywhere who have that attribute set by the
respective AR-Cluster sysop.

It should be able to function somewhat like ON4KST's low-band and VHF chat web
page at http://www.on4kst.com/chat/start.php.

Give it a try and see how it works.

Jim McDonald, N7US
Mesa, Arizona
jim@n7us.net

AR-Cluster node N7US:  145.09 MHz or telnet to n7us.net

AZ DX Cluster Users' reflector:
I monitor the K5VT CADXA repeater on 147.32 MHz