Re: [RTTY] viruses

To: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>,"Contesting RTTY" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] viruses
From: "Mike Brown" <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 21:13:33 -0000
Very true. We are on DSL here, and both my
wife's and my pc are on full time using a router.
But, I have the antivirus setup to check daily
for updates,and Windows XP setup for auto
updates, so we don't miss the critical updates.
I think that is about all you can do.

Too bad the guys that write these things don't
use their skills for something positive.

73 - Mike K9MI