[RTTY] VOLTA contest

To: "Contesting RTTY" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] VOLTA contest
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 20:53:54 -0500
The bands were open Saturday morning and closed Saturday afternoon. During
the closed period Saturday afternoon, I worked 25 contacts in the FISTS  CW
Sprint. That was a first, working two contests at the same time. Of my 85
VOLTA contacts, 54 were DX. Many  "AGN" buffers sent and received. Biggest
thrill was having VK4UC call and work me. I either worked him off the back
of my beam or it was long path ??  My first time on just one band.

Band = 20 meters
QSO's = 85
Pts. = 1186
Multi's = 42
Claimed Score = 4234020

73....Dick   KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White        whiter26@sbcglobal.net
Fulton,  MO. 65251

"I'm not over the hill, I'm just playing the back nine"

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M   (ex WB0WLX / KC0MY )