Re: [RTTY] SANTA CRUZ Sound Card Rebate

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] SANTA CRUZ Sound Card Rebate
From: "G.La Parola, IT9BLB" <it9blb@infcom.it>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 00:20:31 +0200
"Richard W. Solomon" wrote:

> Let's see ...
> $30 for the board PLUS $15 for shipping and you get to find the
> software (not provided). And, don't forget, NO warranty.
> Sounds like a deal to me.
>
> 73, Dick, W1KSZ

You're right Dick, I just cross my fingers about warranty.
Costs here in EU is a lot higher and several sellers
in USA don't ship outside or ask for a big minimum order
with expensive money transfer (no credit cards!).... that's why
I'm satisfied enough also if taking some risks.
Software is on the manufacturer's site, that's not a problem.

See you "on air" !
"Joe", IT9BLB/KF6FBC/9H3DC/IH9P/IU9S

 http://www.ih9p.com

TIKIRRIKI CONTEST CLUB