[RTTY] problems with a brand new IC756proII (epilogue)

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] problems with a brand new IC756proII (epilogue)
From: f6irf@free.fr
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 14:28:04 +0200
Finaly got the transceiver exchanged by Wimo in F'haffen...
Should say exchanged by Icom-Europe because it's not gonna cost Wimo a cent of
euro...
Regret that I had to make such a noise and some 1000kms by road, to finaly
achieve what I still cannot consider as a favor...
At the end I can't even say that I am the winner, especialy after having seen
the same transceiver for EUR235 less and with the PS125 "offered" a few stands
accross from Wimo's...
OK that 's business, nevertheless, they did not loose any money with me...
maybe just a bit of their reputation; but if so, that's the price to pay for
being so unflexible and mean...

Anyway the battle is over...
Just hope that the transceiver is gonna work without trouble for many years,
and that I can trust it whenever I take it for an expe...

...an expe like this one ;-)
http://www.df2ss.wimo.com/
quote Sponsor used/repaired units to hams? Impossible, you just do not
understand the low margins in this business. unquote
...Of course Herr Director ;-)

CU this weekend in the DL-TTY, and again thanks to the DL-hams who informed me
about "Fernabsatzgesetz"

Patrick - F6IRF