[RTTY] First Call for NAQP RTTY Teams

To: TCG@K4RO.net, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] First Call for NAQP RTTY Teams
From: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 19:42:48 -0500
NAQP RTTY is July 17 and 18 from 1800 to 0600 UTC with single operators
being allowed to work 10 of the 12 hours.  I am again attempting to
organize teams for this event to play with us.  I've been remiss in doing
this because of my health situation.  But, then Jeff NY4N stepped up to
the plate and he is the "Plan B or Backup Guy" if I get knocked out of
commission due to being in the hospital.  I will CC all responses to him
so he will have a list of all those who would like to play on a  TCG
team.  No matter where you live be it in the USA or anywhere in the world
your participation with us is welcome.  IMHO, the TCG believes contesting
should be fun, open to all no matter what their station or skills, and
the more the merrier.

Watch out for the team names this year due to all the fun terms I've
learned from my blood work.  There might be a TCG Neocites team and who
know what other weirdness.  That will leave the contest manager scathing
his head..