[RTTY] Yaesu FT-920 setup

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Yaesu FT-920 setup
From: wa4pgm@kinex.net
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 10:10:17 -0400 (EDT)
Many thanks for all the help, I received many replies but my guess is my
interface must be bad. This all worked great last weekend before my trip
of course. Lucky for me I brought another interface and have it hooked up
as AFSK. It seems to be working but I've been CQing on 14085 for the last
half hour with no reply. The band seems to be dead anyway and I'm tired
from staying up very late reading the manual. I'll be on this afternoon
and hopefully the bands will be in better shape.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!
73,
Kyle