Fw: [RTTY] Re: UKDX Contest & condx

To: "Contesting RTTY" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [RTTY] Re: UKDX Contest & condx
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 13:21:34 -0500
Phil,
I think you have it correct. For myself, I didn't even consider the UK-DX
contest as I wanted to work the IARU contest  and/or the FISTS Sprint. I
will be in the RTTY NA QSO Party this week end. I had a different experience
Saturday. I started out in the IARU contest. When DX propagation
deteriorated about 1700z, ( as it usually does),  I worked the 4 hour FISTS
Sprint from 1700z until 2100z. I then went back to the IARU.  All CW, of
course.  It was a fun experience to work two contests the same day. Of
course, I did not expect to be a first place winner. I just had a lot of
fun.

I hope to work all of you this week end in the NAQP..............Dick   KS0M