[RTTY] Larry L W0ETC

To: RTTY@Contesting.com, tcg@k4ro.net
Subject: [RTTY] Larry L W0ETC
From: "llindblom@juno.com" <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 14:33:48 GMT
I am again in Mercy hospital and came in through the ER Late monday/early
tuesday..  I had very low hemoglobin and high blood sugar. I was almost
admitted to ICU, but that was avoided and I landed back on 8 South.  Over the
past few days they discovered an ulcer, candida in my esophagus, a sinus
infection, SAIDH and a few other things.  All are being treated with IV and/or
oral meds.

I think I've rounded the corner and celebrated today by turning the lap top on.

LLL