RE: [RTTY] QSL Info for XU7ABN

To: "'rtty-contesting'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RTTY] QSL Info for XU7ABN
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 16:49:42 -0500
Ah Chen, XU may not be so difficult for the west coast but it's not that easy in
W5 land.

I worked Claude this morning for the very first time.  It was the first time I
have ever heard him.

Of course I have several XU RTTY contacts over the years, but SE Asia is quite
difficult from this part of the country.

73, Don AA5AU