[RTTY] 5C5MC RTTY QSL Information (Again)

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] 5C5MC RTTY QSL Information (Again)
From: "k0bx@qsl.net" <k0bx@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 09:02:42 -0700 (PDT)
The previous note the attachment got stripped.  Here
is the information for 5C5MC.

Joe K0BX
----

Hello Roger

Ok for the RTTY qso, The ARRAM (Association Royale des
Radioamateurs du Maroc) have send the qsl cards via
bureau, But if u want to be sure that you receive the
qsl card, you can send me Your adress and then I send
you the qsl direct.

My adresse is:

Youssef Belchkar

Po.Box 651

Settat 26.000

Morocco

All the best to yous and your's

73

>From Morocco de CN8YZ, Youssef

Roger Simpson <rogerksimpson@earthlink.net> wrote:

    Youssef:

    Thanks for the QSO on 20m RTTY. This QSO was with
your 5C5MC call on 30 Jul 2004 at 00:53UTC.  I am
going to send you a QSL but the ARRL BURO does not
send cards to Morocco.

    Can I send the QSL to EA7FTR? Morocco is a new
country for me. I am working on my DXCC.

     73 Roger  NQ6C    San Jose California USA