[RTTY] Greetings everyone

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Greetings everyone
From: "G John" <gregj73@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 15:07:36 -0700
Hi, I am a newbie here, and would like to know if anyone out there has information pertaining to where on the bands I might be able to find commercial newswire RTTY stations.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Here on the west coast, San Diego, CA, I have found little or nothing that will help me verifying that my Signalink works properly with the computer, etc.

I have picked up some transmissions such as the French Navy running test loop, the coast guard station around the San Fran bay area and some HAM traffic just before sunset, but not much more.

Best regards,
73s
Greg