[RTTY] No Packet in Wrtielog

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] No Packet in Wrtielog
From: IronmanY2k <IronmanY2K@triathlete.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 15:37:50 -0700 (PDT)
I am currently building a new (old) computer that I hope to have ready for this
weekends contest.  I have a problem.  My Writelog Packet window will not
display what I am typing or what I am receiving when connected to Comm port 1.
It does connect to N7OD fine but no characters on the screen.  When I connect
to Comm port 1 via hyperterminal it works fine.  When I connect to Telnet in
Writelog it works fine.  I am using a PK-232MBX and echo is on.  This exact
setup worked fine in my old system.  I imagine it is a simple problem that I am
overlooking.  Any suggestions?

Also, I have searched the archives and the writelog archives but could not find
anything.  I tried to send this to the writelog list but I guess I am no longer
a member as my message is awaiting moderator approval as is my request to
rejoin the list.