[RTTY] not really RTTY

To: "Contesting RTTY" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] not really RTTY
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 07:59:30 -0500
A friend of mine just received his new  IC-7800 and would like to get in
direct touch with someone who has one and using it. He is having problems
getting it set up properly and needs some advice and questions answered. If
someone is willing to help Jack, W0BYH,  please contact me direct, not the
reflector, and I will put the two of you together. Please send me you e-mail
address and/or telephone number.  Thanks.

Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White        whiter26@sbcglobal.net
Fulton,  MO. 65251

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M   (ex WB0WLX / KC0MY )
ARRL  Honor Roll / CW  -  5BDXCC / CW  #3295
Life Member American Radio Relay League