[RTTY] GU0SUP SARTG SOABLP

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] GU0SUP SARTG SOABLP
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 17:44:07 +0100
Hi all,

First of all, the score.................

Band          QSO          Pts          DX          Area
80                  4           45           4                0
40                 54          585        31                5
20               178         1980        44              11
15                 51           595        26               5
10                  5             70          4               0
TOTAL:      292         3275
Total Mults:  130
Score:           425750
Station Description:  IC756Pro +70 watts
Antenna(s):  Mini-beam + inverted L for 40/80

Oh boy! I have had easier times at the dentist! Despite that, it was fun,
and this is a very enjoyable contest, but the conditions were not that good
in general.
Tried calling CQ, but most times, I ended up with severe QRM from various
sources, including some very bad signals!
A lot of stations kept getting my call wrong, and it took a while to correct
those.
At one point, I had a CW nut telling me to QSY (I was on 14103).  A lot of
stations seemed to just start CQ'ing without listening first, which caused
mayhem for me.

I did manage one new band-country, and that was LU1NDC on 40m! Nice to work
the W's and also ZL2AMI on 40.

Thanks to all for the points, and the patience!
Hope to see you next weekend in SCC.
73 de Phil GU0SUP