[RTTY] SARTG W4GKM SOAB HP

To: tcg@k4ro.net
Subject: [RTTY] SARTG W4GKM SOAB HP
From: "w4gkm@juno.com" <w4gkm@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 18:21:55 GMT

  >                     SARTG WW RTTY Contest
  >
  > Call: W4GKM
  > Operator(s): W4GKM
  > Station: W4GKM
  >
  > Class: SOAB HP
  > QTH: tn
  > Operating Time (hrs): 13
  > Radios: SO2R

  >    80:   22   210
  >    40:   95  1045
  >    20:  190  2215
  >    15:    4    50
  >    10:
  > -------------------------
  > Total:  311  3520   121  Total Score = 425,920
  >
  > Club: Tennessee Contest Group
  >
  > Comments:

 Just got my station up and running again after having two towers down
and busted antennas.  Conditons were really good the 1st segment but I missed
Saturday's 8 hours because of a family reunion and then this morning the
conditions were bad.   Thanks for all the contacts and the sponsor of the
contest.  I saw some really  big numbers coming across so congrats to those.

----