[RTTY] N5UWY/9 SOAB LP RUSSIAN RTTY

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] N5UWY/9 SOAB LP RUSSIAN RTTY
From: Peter Laws <plaws@chinet.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 16:27:56 -0500 (CDT)
I have no idea if N1MM scroed this correctly or not.  Not many QSOs, but I
got what I really came for: #50 on RTTY (W7PAQ in Montana) and #100
towards DXCC (TF ... and VK for #101).  Cards are another matter, of
course.  :-)

I even managed to find a spot and call CQ, something I don't normally do.
Only worked a single UA.  Not bad for only working 1715 - 0000 ... and
taking two hours in the middle to find a stereo->mono adapter so I could
control the IC746Pro with N1MM!

        Band    QSOs    Pts  Cty   Sec
          14      28    195   11    1
          21       8     75    5    0