Re: [RTTY] my LoTW stats

To: "RTTY List" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] my LoTW stats
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 07:55:48 -0400
At 10:59 PM 9/9/2004, FireBrick wrote:
I'm sorry guys, I don't understand this.

I most certainly did pick a fixed width font.

And....if I go to the url via my browser, I see all the rows, and columns in perfect alignment.
(except the September as I had an extra tab I think)

Both Firefox 0.9 and IE display the same way, on both my home and work PCs. Maybe the font you chose is NOT installed on everyone's PCs, and therefore the browser defaults to a non-fixed-width font that it can display.

If you use the <PRE> and </PRE> tags as someone else requested here, it should look fine.

73 - Jim AD1C

-- Jim Reisert AD1C, 7 Charlemont Court, North Chelmsford, MA 01863 USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13 1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC