Re: [RTTY] just though you might like to see

To: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>, w9ol@billnjudy.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] just though you might like to see
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 20:29:44 -0400
At 05:38 PM 9/11/2004, Larry L Lindblom wrote:

In the past 5 days I've uploaded over 24,000 Qs going back a bunch of
years and it is very obvious to me the RTTY OPs are really using LOTW.
As I haven't done anything DXCC wise since getting the Phone and Mixed
certificates back in 1969 (yes, 1969), I'm not even sure of why I did it.

You did it because you can help others. I am not interested in receiving confirmations from LoTW (I still like paper QSLs), but am happy to upload my logs so that others may have the benefit of them.

73 - Jim AD1C

-- Jim Reisert AD1C, 7 Charlemont Court, North Chelmsford, MA 01863 USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13 1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC