RE: [RTTY] VU2WAP Pileup

To: "'Richard W. Solomon'" <w1ksz@earthlink.net>, <ku4j@hiwaay.net>,<rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RTTY] VU2WAP Pileup
From: "Dave Bernstein" <aa6yq@ambersoft.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 13:12:15 -0400
I would assume that the W5G is un-elmered, find his address via the
online FCC database, give him a call, and provide some friendly advice.
I've done this sort of thing several times; the response is almost
always appreciative. I would not attempt this via email; it almost
always produces a defensive reaction.

    73,

        Dave, AA6YQ