[RTTY] MMTTY Problem?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] MMTTY Problem?
From: "Magnus A" <sm6wet@telia.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 00:41:18 -0000
Hello!

I did post this problem to the Writelog list but then it caught me that people
on this list might know better what my problem is.

Been running CQ WW RTTY everything just working fine when all of a sudden
people do not hear me?
Some come back with "Great signal not understandable"
Some "only letters- no numbers".

I am using MMTTY, do not know if it is that which is a problem or Writelog
itself.

Restarted both computer and radio but it did not help me.

Also, when this problem started to occur I had problems starting up the MTTY
application, it could not find a INI file so I had to close down the RTTY
part and then open it up again.

Please help

73 Magnus SM6WET