[RTTY] RCKRTTY !!

To: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RCKRTTY !!
From: 4X6UO <gldc1090@netvision.net.il>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 20:17:46 +0300
To all my RTTY friends .
 I started RTTY in 1984 actually Jules W2JGR , Jim N2HOS and many others
that grabbed me into
 that wonderful RTTY family for that I will always be thankful to all of you
as there are so many
 responsible that I could never say it is enough .
 I still remember how every QSO outside a contest ended with the words "RTTY
FOREVER"
 so true....
 I started with WF1B`s program and was sure - this is the only great program
it still is but DOS
 is History , so that we must move towards the 21`s century .
 A week ago I decided to give a try to a NEW PROGRAM FOR ME ---"RCKRTTY",
 I know Walter for many years from RTTY contesting , 14 times (14 years) at
HamRadio in
 Germany and above all I must admit I do admire Walter for ,help maintaining
the program all
the answers and online help on the RCKRTTY reflector .
So last weekend on CQWW RTTY CONTEST I GAVE IT A SHOT, I really do not have
enough
words to describe , after installing the program learning ,HOW , WERE AND
WHY.
Saturday morning I did hit the air and my dearest friends I could hardly
leave the screen .
Such an FRIENDLY EFFICIENT AND EASY TO OPERATE program , amazing .
A few words to Walter I do think that everyone that is using RCKRTTY, knows
what a great
job you did and support thanks for a fine RTTY product.
Dick N1RCT I really understand now your comments and I so SORRY I did wait
so long
thank you all and wish all of you and myself many healthy years of RTTY
CONTESTING..
                                                            Rtty forever de
Arie 4x6uo.
E-mail :gldc1090@netvision.net.il