Re: [RTTY] Operating practices in CQWW

To: Phil Cooper <pcooper@guernsey.net>, "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Operating practices in CQWW
From: Jeff Stai <jds@twistedoak.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 12:30:23 -0700
hi Phil - First wanted to thank you for finding me during your S&P stints!

Each time, you were pretty weak at my end (west US) - it took a little ESP
for me to realize it was you! (It sure helps to lurk here and be familiar
with the calls ;-) Chances are the callers were reacting first to the other
station using your call, while hearing you just well enough to have a chance
of acknowledgment, which may be why your CQs were not as successful.

73 - jeff wk6i

--
Jeff Stai               jds@twistedoak.com
Twisted Oak Winery      http://www.twistedoak.com/