[RTTY] CQWW g3ldi soab80m

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] CQWW g3ldi soab80m
From: "Roger Cooke" <rcooke@g3ldi.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 23:35:31 -0000
Hi.

  Just sharing my experiences this weekend! Decided to play 80 meters
only as I had to go out
on the SUnday all day. I thought I would see what I could do on that
noisy band and was quite
surprised. Very happy to work HC8N and VK6HD. Didn't see any ZL's
though.

  I do think that an exchange of serial number would enhance the
contest. I realise that sending
an extra dot for some is a pain, but the exchange of 599 and zone is
already done anyway in WL
and is totally redundant. Even if you miss both the 599 and zone it
would not matter - it's
already there. Did anybody send anything other than 599? I was tempted
but just joined the crowd
in the end. The point of sending a serial number is that it would
enable us to see who is in front
and how well we are doing.

  Just MHO....... I am an old grey hair so expect this sort of thing
from me!!!

Enjoyed it though.
73 de Roger G3LDI
rcooke@g3ldi.freeserve.co.uk
g3ldi@amsat.org
g3ldi@qsl.net
g3ldi@gb7ldi.#35.gbr.eu

2004
CQ World-Wide RTTY DX Contest

CALL: G3LDI                     Country, State, or VE Area if
applicable
       Single Op. Assisted (all band only)           Multi-Op. Single
Transmitter (All band only)
___ Single OP., All Band                            Multi-Op.
Mult-Transmitter (All band only)
       Single Op., Single Band:           .
   QSOs Points Zones DX: States Multipliers Score
80m:   341 701 11 52 12
40m:    0
20m:    0
15m:    0
10m:    0
Total: 341 701  11 52 12  75 52575
Station Description: FT1000MP + Home brew linear
Antenna(s): 80 meter Inverted V at 90ft
Operators:
Remarks

80m Summary
Zones
4   5   10  14  15  16  17  18  20  29  40

Countries
4X     5B     9A     CT     DL     EA     EI     ES     EU     F
G      GI     GM     GU     GW     HA     HB     HB0    HC8    I
IT9    K      LA     LX     LY     LZ     OE     OH     OH0    OK
OM     ON     OZ     PA     S5     SM     SP     SV     T9     TA
TF     UA     UA2    UA9    UN     UR     VE     VK     YL     YO
YU     Z3

States/Provinces
MA   ME   NH   RI   NJ   PA   VA   LA   MI   IL   NB   ON

---