Re: [RTTY] LOTW

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] LOTW
From: "William D.Storer" <wstorer@cinci.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 12:48:31 -0400
Tim,

I've talked with several dx stations recently that said they were in the process of applying to LOTW. It's like anything new, you can't gauge a programs success in one year period. The words getting out about LOTW, but it's hard to get people away from the regular card method that's been in place for years. With all the computer logging taking place it makes it much easier to get the data processed so I feel confident that it will be a good confirmation tool for qso's in time. I'm sure eqsl.cc was slow when it first became available.

Just my thoughts.
Bill     KF8HR

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Pearson" <ku4j@hiwaay.net>