Re: [RTTY] CQWW RTTY

To: dezrat1242@ispwest.com, Dick White <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CQWW RTTY
From: Jeff Stai WK6I <wk6i@twistedoak.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 11:04:41 -0700
At 07:42 AM 9/29/2004, Bill Turner wrote:
>On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 17:45:09 -0500, Dick White wrote:
>
>>I hope that it is not a problem for
>>those who work me because I send in the exchange < your call >
>>< exchange > < my call >.  I believe the FCC requires a complete exchange,
>>even in a contest.

>It's been years since the FCC required one station to send the other
>station's call.  Only your own call is required.
>
>--
>Bill W6WRT

As a running station, I appreciate that exchange in those cases when it is
not entirely clear if that station is calling me - though admittedly many of
those cases are when that station is off of my frequency some distance.

If you insist on using AFC&NET etc. then please use this exchange! Or send
me my name...;-) (though the one guy that sent me my FULL name was a bit
over the top!)

73 - jeff wk6i

--
Jeff Stai               jds@twistedoak.com