[RTTY] LoTW stats

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] LoTW stats
From: Phil Cooper <Phil.Cooper@cwgg.cwplc.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 10:03:55 +0100
Hi all,

Saw Patrick's stats from LoTW, and I too am amazed at the return rate,
especially for RTTY.

Today is Fri, 1 Oct 2004 UTC
You are GU0SUP
You have 31,325 QSO records
You have 4,259 QSL records

Surprisingly, (unless I have used the wrong criteria!), I only have 47
confirmations from CQWW RTTY.
They cover the following countries:
OK = 2
W  = 31
VE = 3
UA = 1
EY = 1
JA = 1
SV = 1
S5 = 1
YO = 1
9M2 = 2
SM = 1
F = 1
HB9 = 1
GW = 1

Still, it does show that countries outside W/VE are using LoTW, which is
good.

73 all

Phil GU0SUP

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by the Cable & Wireless e-mail
security system - powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive
managed e-mail security service,  visit http://www.cw.com/uk/emailprotection/

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may also be
subject to legal privilege. It is intended only for the recipient(s) named
above. If you are not named above as a recipient, you must not read, copy,
disclose, forward or otherwise use the information contained in this email. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender (whose contact
details are above) immediately by reply e-mail and delete the message and any
attachments without retaining any copies.