Re: [RTTY] My birthday 17. okt. and JARTS

To: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] My birthday 17. okt. and JARTS
From: Kok Chen <chen@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 15:03:29 -0700
On Oct 4, 2004, at 2:24 PM, Torben Kahr wrote:

Wich exchange do I have to use in the JARTS contest - I am born the 17. okt. 1945.

Since the contest managers don't know when you were born, you can even use 29 :-) The YLs would have send 29, except they send the even more mysterious 00, HI HI.

Or, simply use your OZ2MO call sign and send 99, Torben.

Happy birthday OM, in case we don't meet on JARTS. I will be sending TOOTY TOOTY during this year's JARTS -- no explanations needed for anyone who has done more than one RTTY contest :-).

73
Chen, W7AY