[RTTY] Recent RTTY DXCC Sequence Number

To: rtty-contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Recent RTTY DXCC Sequence Number
From: "Dick Kriss, AA5VU" <aa5vu@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 10:54:56 -0500
It may be no big deal to many on this reflector but receiving the ARRL RTTY
DXCC was a personal milestone for me. It was something I started 20 years
ago but never finished. Last year I decided getting the RTTY DXCC was one of
the things I needed to do so I started over with the AA5VU call.

As of Sep 2004 I have 150 worked with DXCC Desk credit for 126 RTTY QSOs. I
was surprised at the high sequence number of 92,783 on the certificate;
however,  I just received a note from Bill Moore, NC1L, at the DXCC Desk
about a numbering problem and a new certificate with number 1,397 is in the
mail.

Just thought some would be interested in the new sequence number (1,397) for
RTTY DXCC.  It is sort of like looking at the table showing he most recent
call sign issued.

73 Dick - AA5VU

Ps: RTTY operation has been (and will continue to be) fun thanks to Chen,
W7AY, who shared his pre-release Mac OSX application called cocoaModem.