[RTTY] TCG RTTY Sprint Team Players

To: rtty@contesting.com, TCG@K4RO.net
Subject: [RTTY] TCG RTTY Sprint Team Players
From: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 20:31:12 -0500
We now have 6 definite players on a TCG RTTY Sprint team and 4 potential
team members.

VA7ST
W0ETC
KI8U
W4BCG
NY4N
AD4EB
KF0OH -90% sure
KE4OAR-Possible
K0IDT- Possible
K4RO-Possible

If you are 100% sure you'd like to play on a team in RTTY Sprint please
email me.  If you are going to play in the  Sprint,  why not join us in
the fun.  Fun is what we are about and the more the merrier.  If there is
enough interest I will put together two teams.

73 Larry L,  W0ETC

P.S. During Sprint if you hit one of those frustrating times when you
work someone with twice as many Qs as you just remind yourself this is
not life or death.