[RTTY] NA Sprint RTTY W0ETC

To: rtty@contesting.com, TCG@K4RO.net
Subject: [RTTY] NA Sprint RTTY W0ETC
From: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 23:23:12 -0500
Subject: NA Sprint RTTY W0ETC HP

                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: W0ETC
Operator(s): W0ETC
Station: W0ETC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   27       2
   40:   81      10
   20:   47      10
---------------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: TCG RTTY Crawlers

Comments:

All in all from the great black hole of Iowa the bands "sucked."  They
seemed to
go way too long far earlier than normal for me with the opening primarily
to the
west from here. I came close to pulling the plug several times but stuck
with it.
This is my worst RTTY sprint score in a while.

Oh well this isn't life or death it is only a contest.  I doubt St Peter
will
turn me away from the pearly gates for a poor showing in OCT 2004 RTTY
Sprint,
or will he??

73 Larry (Lar)

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/