Re: [RTTY] santa cruz

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] santa cruz
From: "Ian White, G3SEK" <G3SEK@ifwtech.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 22:44:04 +0100
Brian wrote:
Hi All,
Thanks Jeff for the info,I have done most of the obvious things, changing PCI slots etc. Myself and another ham shipped 2 cards in from the states, his loaded up OK and he is raving abt the decode.
These were 2nd hand, could have bought new for $40US but they then wanted $120 for shipping!!
The things we go through for RTTY Huh.

I had two SC cards from the guy in FL who was advertising them on Ebay (he shipped them promptly at a reduced rate for two cards). The original ad warned there was no documentation or drivers, but thhose were easy to download from the web.

One is working in my own XP machine, and the other in a friend's. Since they both worked straight away, I can't help much, beyond confirming it can be done.