Re: [RTTY] Me, too!

To: w5ben@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Me, too!
From: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 18:09:25 -0500
IMHO, fun is whatever you define it to be.  So as long as you enjoyed
what you did  that is all that counts.  But, there are others who
probably define fun as a minimum of 800 Qs per weekend.  As to me there
is more in life than contesting so I'm somewhat with you in having fun.
However,  on occasion I go the other way and think of fun as a lot of Qs
during a "lost weekend."

73 Larry L, W0ETC

Life is too short not to enjoy what you are doing so if you don't enjoy
it don't do it.