[RTTY] 40 meter band plan

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 40 meter band plan
From: "Makoto Tanaka" <jr1nhd@mub.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 22:19:35 +0900
Hello guys,

Currently,  Japanese government is soliciting the public opinions
regarding 40 meters band expansion (e.g. 7000 to 7200).
We as serious JA RTTYers plan to submit a constructive opinion
for wider spectrum for RTTY operation.  In order to convince
traditionally conservative govt officials effectively,  our opinion
should be well harmonized with those in other countries/entities.

We highly appreciate your input as to what is happening /being
argued relating to "Band plan" in your country.

73s
Hisami  7L4IOU
Shin  JR1NHD