Re: [RTTY] Tools and contesting

To: ws7i@ewarg.org
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Tools and contesting
From: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 14:33:22 -0700
On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 14:21:26 -0700, ws7i  wrote:

>I tested RITTY, I never won a contest with it. I use Hal Communications
>ST-8000's and won a lot of contests with them!

Just the man I've been looking for years; a guy with both RITTY and a
Hal ST-8000.

The question:  Have you run them side by side with the same audio feed
to compare decoding of weak and/or QRM'd signals?

RITTY has been superior to every TNC and soundcard program I've
tested, but I never had an ST-8000.

Been wanting to query someone on this for a long time.

--
Bill W6WRT