Re: [RTTY] ritty available?

To: "Jim McDonald" <jim@n7us.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ritty available?
From: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 09:12:48 -0700
On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 07:35:38 -0700, Jim McDonald wrote:

>As anyone been successful in getting RITTY to work with any other sound
>cards?
>
>Jim N7US

I saved an email from Jim, VE7FO, in August of 2003 where he told me
he got a Creative AWE64 to work, but he gave no details other than
that.  That is the only card other than the CT17xx series I have ever
heard of working.

The preferred card is a CT1790, and there is at least one other in the
CT17xx series which I have gotten to work, but I can't remember that
model number right now.  These cards are getting scarcer and scarcer
but one can be found on ebay from time to time.  Grab it and hold on.
:-)

--
Bill W6WRT