[RTTY] Code 10

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Code 10
From: Brian <bejo@clear.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 20:34:26 +0000
Hi All,
Just an update for those that are interested, it turned out that after much
fiddling about, the Santa Cruz was faulty. Got a replacement which is now
installed and running,and what a big difference it has made to the decode.
Being new to RTTY contesting I have another question, is there any way in which
I can improve decode under the influence of the pole, ie..Flutter, echo,
multipath etc, I run MMTTY in FIR but beyond that I don't know, or is it that
RTTY tends to get a bit messy under these conditions. Gotta try something to
get past the 8.6 Q's an hour.
Thanks in advance
Brian
ZL4AD