[RTTY] The Makrothen Contest - Log Submission

To: RTTY Contest <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] The Makrothen Contest - Log Submission
From: Waldemar DK3VN <dk3vn@nexgo.de>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 10:36:55 +0100
Hi,

although all logs must be received by 30st November 2004 in order
to qualify, we would be happy to receive your log a little bit
earlier, if possible. We want to publish the results and all related
information's until the first weekend in December 2004.

If you sent your log not yet, please send it to  tmc-rtty@arcor.de
Cabrillo preferred, but a log in plain text format is acceptable
also, if you are providing this information:

Call sign used in the contest, your own call sign, the category or
single/multiple operator(s), single/multiple radio(s) used,low or
high power used and locator sent.

For each QSO we need the date, time, band or QRG, the call sign of
the station worked and the locator received. The sequence of this QSO
information like as you wish and it is not case sensitive.

We can import your log into the "All-Logs-Database" very easily, because
the parser is a smart one. ~:)

Many thanks for your support!

73 de Waldemar, Dk3VN
--