Re: [RTTY] WAEDC + QTC's and how to handle them

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WAEDC + QTC's and how to handle them
From: "Barry " <w2up@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 13:46:49 -0500
One more comment about QTCs.

To my surprise, in the past, quite a few stations have asked for my
QTCs on 80m.  Unless you are very loud, I generally decline.  Why?
Because with all the noise on 80m, it takes too long to exchange them
with all the fills.  It's a lot more efficient to wait until the
following morning (local time) and exchange QTCs on 20, 15 or
(hopefully) 10m.

73,
Barry W2UP