[RTTY] solar conditions and wae

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] solar conditions and wae
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 12:49:40 +0000
All,

What strange conditions. Short bursts of propagation that you could easily miss. 10m kept opening and closing. 15m seemed stronger than 20m here in Virginia. This is the first contest in many years that I don't have AA5AU in the log. Only knew LA was there by some other continent calling. Not much on 80m

Did manage to get in 18 hours in between weekend chores.

Still chasing my illusive RFI problem after much rewiring and RFI filtering.

Jerry, W6IHG