[RTTY] WAE RTTY

To: "Contesting RTTY" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WAE RTTY
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 09:38:12 -0600
The first time I worked this contest and tried to S/R QTC's, I said, never
again will I do that. So, I have been doing this contest refusing to S/R
QTC's. But, the comments last week about QTC's and the contest made me
realize that I was missing something. So, I made an effort to S/R the QTC's.
I screwed up several on the Recieve end, out of 10 received I finally
managed to get 4 right.   Out of the 6 Sent, I got 4 correct.  I think I
finally found out how to do it and am pleased that I made the effort. I
guess you can teach an old dog new tricks after all. My thanks to the two DL
calls that I messed up trying to send a QTC and had to abort. They both
said"no problem. Send them later."  I did appreciate them undestanding I was
frustrated and having problems.   Propagation to EU was spotty and poor.
>From the Black Hole of Mid USA the openings were short and unpredictable.

73....Dick  KS0M

  WAEDC RTTY Contest 2004
      Call used: KS0M
      Location:  MO-USA
      Entry Class: Single Op, All Band

      Band    QSOs   Pts  QTCs  Mults
      80        20          20       0        2
      40        37          37       0        6
      20        76          76       2      11
      15        93          92    105     29
      10          0            0        0       0