Re: [RTTY] TARA Mults

To: Scott Nichols <snichols@mvosprey.com>, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] TARA Mults
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 12:46:10 +0000
Scott,

Not in contest but as I recall from trying to get the namedmul.ini file correct last year. The TARA rules follow the Roundup format so there is not a separate section in the namedmul.ini file for Tara, the multipliers come from the Roundup sections of States and Provinces. If it turns out that DC is NOT a multi, what you do is - Save a copy of namedmul.ini because you want to reset after the contest or the Roundup will be wrong next month.

Under RTYRNDUP section delete the DC=3 line and under the states alias section put a line DC=MD. Save the file. Restart Writelog and the multi will be changed.

Jerry, W6IHG