Re: [RTTY] re: TARA-MELEE F6IRF SOAB HP -score correction

To: f6irf@free.fr
Subject: Re: [RTTY] re: TARA-MELEE F6IRF SOAB HP -score correction
From: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 09:04:56 -0800
On Mon,  6 Dec 2004 15:28:19 +0100, f6irf@free.fr wrote:

>IT9 is obviously not a DXCC (the rule says DXCC - not WAE or CQ country list)
>Therefore my final score is reduced to 506*98=49,588
>
>Just a small bug in the N1MM contest module...

Please forgive me if I'm being thick-headed here, but I don't
understand the comment about a bug in the N1MM contest module.

1.  I started a new log for the TARA contest.
2.  I entered I2NKR as the first Q.
3.  I entered IT9ORA as the second Q.
4.  The score summary showed 2 Q's, 2 points and one country
for a total score of 2.

Isn't that correct?  What is the difference at F6IRF?  Perhaps a
different cty.dat file?  I'm using the wl_cty.dat file from
http://www.k1ea.com/cty/index.htm dated November 21, 2004.

--
Bill W6WRT