Re: [RTTY] VU4 RTTY

To: "Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604" <faunt@panix.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] VU4 RTTY
From: "Bill Turner" <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 19:21:08 -0800
I understand, but you would have worked the path, just from the other end. It would be your home QTH, your rig, your antenna, everything the same except a guest op. And if you had been standing beside the guest op, not touching a thing, it would have counted for you.

Ah, well, never mind. This horse was beat to death years ago. :-)

--
Bill, W6WRT

Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 <faunt@panix.com> wrote:
I don't care if the ARRL counts it, I wouldn't personally claim it.
That's my rule.  I can understand the IOTA rule of giving you credit
if you activate it, but DXCC is for working the DX yourself, IN MY
OPINION.

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.296 / Virus Database: 265.6.0 - Release Date: 12/17/2004